There’s a saying that “bad decisions make good stories.” But when it comes to credit, bad decisions just leads to bad or worse credit. Taking out your frustrations on the bank that issued you a credit card in connection with a beef you have with a creditor does not end well. Read more here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/creditsesamecom/what-not-to-do-with-your-credit_b_6115048.html
Lawson @ Law, PLLC is a "debt relief agency" pursuant to Federal Law 524 of Title 11 of the US Code.
- Fulk v. LVNV Funding LLCNovember 5, 2014 - 10:04 am
- Grace v. LVNV Funding, Inc.November 5, 2014 - 10:04 am
- Conway v. Portfolio Recovery Assocs.November 5, 2014 - 10:04 am
- Currier v. First Resolution Inv. Corp.November 5, 2014 - 10:03 am
- Stratton v. Portfolio Recovery Associates, LLCNovember 5, 2014 - 9:48 am