The Kentucky Court of Appeals ruled in favor of Kentucky consumers in the recent, to-be-published case of Harrell v. Unifund CCR Partners. Harrell holds quite reasonably that a debt collector cannot assess, accrue, and collect interest on a debt for time period before it acquires the debt. The was my case.
Lawson @ Law, PLLC is a "debt relief agency" pursuant to Federal Law 524 of Title 11 of the US Code.
- Fulk v. LVNV Funding LLCNovember 5, 2014 - 10:04 am
- Grace v. LVNV Funding, Inc.November 5, 2014 - 10:04 am
- Conway v. Portfolio Recovery Assocs.November 5, 2014 - 10:04 am
- Currier v. First Resolution Inv. Corp.November 5, 2014 - 10:03 am
- Stratton v. Portfolio Recovery Associates, LLCNovember 5, 2014 - 9:48 am