I’ve researched this, and still have trouble believing it. The website Kleargear.com fined a customer $3,500.00 for criticizing the company on the site RipoffoffReport.com. The fine was charged to the customer’s credit card. When she didn’t pay the charge, this negative info got reported to consumer reporting agencies. As a result, the customer’s credit score fell. It’s like the flap of butterfly wings halfway across the world.
- Fulk v. LVNV Funding LLCNovember 5, 2014 - 10:04 am
- Grace v. LVNV Funding, Inc.November 5, 2014 - 10:04 am
- Conway v. Portfolio Recovery Assocs.November 5, 2014 - 10:04 am
- Tyler v. DH Capital Mgmt.November 5, 2014 - 10:03 am
- Currier v. First Resolution Inv. Corp.November 5, 2014 - 10:03 am
- Stratton v. Portfolio Recovery Associates, LLCNovember 5, 2014 - 9:48 am