Your Credit Matters
- Have you been rejected for a job, mortgage, apartment, car loan, credit, or credit card, or your credit score decreased because of errors on your credit reports?
- Are you the victim of Identity Theft?
- Has someone pulled your credit report without your permission (this happens often with vehicle loan applications)?
- Are there mistakes on your credit reports, such as:
- Stale credit information, especially old medical debt?
- Judgments or tax liens incorrectly reported, including paid judgments and liens being reported as unpaid?
- Incorrect payment histories (this happens often with mortgages and student loans)?
- Bankruptcy information incorrectly reported: debts not being reported as discharged in bankruptcy or falsely reported as included in bankruptcy?
We Fix Credit Report Errors
Your credit score is the most important pieces of information in your financial life.
Your credit score is directly determined by the information on your credit report.
We help you fix your credit report to improve your credit score. Improving your score improves your life.
Increasing your credit score:
- Increases your chances of getting many jobs.
- Increases your chances of getting an apartment.
- Reduces how much you pay for credit.
- Reduces how much you pay for insurance.
- Helps you get loans for important milestones like a car or your own home.
We have helped dozens of clients fix errors their credit report and thereby improve their credit score. We’ve helped our clients improve their score so that they can qualify for a home loan or other credit. Please call or email us today to see if we can help you too. The call and consultation are free.
Credit Report Errors can Cost You Thousands $$$
A recent study by the Federal Trade Center (“FTC”) found that 40 million Americans had errors on their credit reports and 20 million had serious errors on their reports. But only one in five consumers had an error that was corrected by a credit reporting agency after it was disputed. Some of the credit report errors that we see and help correct on a recurring basis include:
- Stale credit information on credit reports, especially old medical debt.
- Judgments or tax liens incorrectly reported, including paid judgments and liens that are not reported as satisfied.
- Incorrect payment histories, which happens often with mortgages and student loans.
- Bankruptcy information incorrectly reported: debts not being reported as discharged in bankruptcy or falsely reported as being included in bankruptcy.
- Identity Theft Issues, which often involves theft by relatives, friends, and ex’s.
- Impermissible credit report requests: requests for credit reports that you did not authorize. This is always a potential problem when you apply for a car loan. Each impermissible hard credit inquiry could decrease your credit score by up to five points.
- Credit information that is not yours, e.g. information belonging to someone else, including relatives like parents or siblings, spouses and ex spouses, and complete unknown strangers.
These and other errors could be costing you thousands of dollars by causing you to be charged more for credit, to pay higher insurance rates, to be denied credit, or to lose a job or an apartment. If you have or suspect that you have errors on your credit report, please call or email us today for a free credit report review and consultation.